24 January 2012

Shattering Planet - "Depths Of My Mind, the" [SP]

WANTED: Better samples (5/10)
Shattering Planet is my alias for my experimental music. I hope you find it to be enjoyable.

If you do enjoy any of my song or albums and you have a Jamendo account I would greatly appreciate reviewing any of my albums as well as becoming my fan so you get notified of any new music I release. Also remember: You can use any of my music on YouTube videos as long as it isn’t commercial, but please give my band credit for the song. Thanks!

THIS SONG IS IN LOW DEFINITION! AN HD VERSION CAN BE FOUND AT http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/105386.

This was my first song I ever wrote and published. I hope you enjoy it!

The melody is much too simple for my liking, but that's the matter of taste. On a more objective note, the quality of samples is terrible. Particularly a flute sounds totally artificial and unnatural.

However, if it is your first composition, it is not bad at all. Many popular artists started from much lower level. Work hard and who knows?


Creative Commons License

0 comments:

Post a Comment