20 April 2011

The Motyw (Wojciech Wszelaki)



Creating and composing music, dealing with since 1991. Then I began my adventure with music. At the beginning it was difficult, mainly due to the availability of electronic instruments, synthesizers and other equipment to enable normal functioning as in music, and recording their ideas. Many of my compositions exist only in analog form - on cassette tapes. After a very long break due to various circumstances in 2010 decided to return to my passion which is writing and recording songs. I'm using for this HP computer and software Steinberg Sequel 2 - midi keyboard, acoustic guitar, a microphone - it is at this moment my basic tools of music. At the moment I'm at the stage of creating their own mini-studio. Will soon publish new material on the site Jamendo. Works published under the Creative Commons (Some Rights Reserved).
If you are interested in working on music projects are invited - send an email to: motyw71@gmail.com.
[Artist's website]


0 comments:

Post a Comment