22 March 2011

Hoffmann, Michael - "Frost"

Nu jazz masterpiece (10/10)

In 2002 I produced some Loops & Tracks for my band COMFORT ZONE (NuJazz, Electronica). Producing electronic music was a totally new experience for me. I had to get confidend with the different styles of this kind of music. At this time I learned a lot about modern electronic music and its production process. As a drummer I played already a quantity of different styles over the years, but this was really new... a great challenge! Later this knowledge flew into the production of my first own album "FROST". This album should not represent a special kind of electronica, but rather only reflects my own visibility manner on Musica Electronica.

Nu jazz masterpiece, including elements of ambient, experimental electronica, space music. Great sound, real instruments, dark atmosphere. For the details just read the review of Ivan1984, because I agree with each and every word.

Apart from Jamendo, the album has been also released by the Legoego netlabel and is available for downloading at archive.org in mp3 format. Strangely, this release is governed by a different CC license: Creative Commons License.

[Artist's Website]

Creative Commons License




SUPPORT INDEPENDENT ARTISTS

If you like this album and you can afford it, consider supporting the artist by making a donation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment