10 March 2011

Phon - "Clatterbang"

Very good techno/electronica (8/10)
techno/electronica/idm Earliest work and probably most "finished"

Well... not bad. Quite good actually. Even better than "havephonwithacid". Not every track is equally good, I agree that the sound quality could be better - they sound a little "raw". But, the compositions are creative and entertaining. I listened with pleasure, downloaded it and for sure will return.

The best tracks for me:
01 antia - I like the "train speeding up" effect.
02 clancin - I like the way the melody is "broken".
07 my ip op - nice chaotic mess.
13 une - completely psychedelic.

Oh, one thing.
I won't scratch your alien, you freak. Forget it! ;-P

[Artist's Blog]

Creative Commons License




SUPPORT INDEPENDENT ARTISTS

If you like this album and you can afford it, consider supporting the artist by making a donation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment