17 February 2011

B - "StrawberryClock is the King of the Portal 2"

Almost as strange as Kokkaljos' nickname (7/10)

A crazy blend of experimental ambient and noise. What? Ambient and noise at the same time? I know it sounds crazy and crazy it is. Just listen for yourself.

Oh, did I mention that it is completely crazy? I did? Well, because it really is. Yet somehow it is powerful. If someone likes crazy music, of course. It would be perfect for a soundtrack to the next sequel of "Saw". Or "Hostel". Or another crazy horror movie.

Oh, one more thing. If you dig it, do not try to listen to his albums recorded as Kokkaljos. They are not good. Very not good. I know that now you'll do exactly the opposite, but you have been warned. My conscience is clear.

Creative Commons License

0 comments:

Post a Comment