14 February 2011

paniq - "Unsecurious"

Decent electronica - worth checking out (7/10)

An electronica album, containing works made in 2002.

Nice electronica album. It is fun to listen to, although it is not perfect. First of all, the sound is a little bit flat and synthetic, especially in the opening track "Regrinder", which is apart from that just great.

And my second complaint regards track no. 8. Why on Earth could I ever want to listen to this moron George of the Jungle is beyond my comprehension. Music should be fun not torture, isn't it?

I'm not good at genres of electronica, but most of the tracks probably fall under trance category. But the best for me are tracks nos. 01 & 02, which are really dark & disturbing, with industrial feel.

[Artist's website]



SUPPORT INDEPENDENT ARTISTS

If you like this album and you can afford it, consider supporting the artist by making a donation.

Creative Commons License

0 comments:

Post a Comment